Returning to training
RETURNING BACK TO TRAINING SAFELY AT ANDY NUGENTS ACADEMY OF MARTIAL ARTS
Following the recent conditional green light by the government on the return to physical activities indoors for ALL from the 25th July 2020, the Academy will be offering a temporary timetable from 27th July based on our ability to comply and operate within the guidelines provided.
We have carried out a complete Covid-19 Risk Assessment and have everything in place to ensure a safe return to training for our students and instructors.
When entering the building please be aware the stairs and walkway are not ideal, try and keep to the social distancing and respect other peoples space.
Please note class sizes will have limited student numbers.
1. We will be checking the temperature of all students as they enter the Academy. Anyone with a temperature over 37.5 degrees will not be permitted to train and must return home.
2. All students must use the hand sanitizer provided at our cleaning station when entering and exiting the Academy and maintain hand washing protocols when using the bathroom.
3. Students must attend dressed ready for training with their own training gloves as gloves will no longer be provided by the Academy. Changing rooms and kitchen will be out of bounds. Students must bring their own water.
4. Class sizes will have limited student numbers. It is essential that you book your place every Monday for that weeks training. Due to the limited numbers only students that have been supporting the gym through lock down will be offered places. You will receive a text with instructions how to do this.
5. Social distancing guide lines are to be adhered to at all times. The academy will be well ventilated with contact of any kind being strictly forbidden. All Grappling classes will be based on solo and fitness drills. We will monitor ongoing government advice and will make changes as necessary.
Thank you for all your continued support.